Interested in fostering a pet? Here you may download a pdf version of our foster application to print and fill out by hand. Scroll below to fill out and submit online.
In order to be considered as a foster home, you must:
– Have identification showing your present address.
– Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
– Your pets must be current on vaccines and spayed/neutered.
Completion of this application does not guarantee foster status.
You must understand that:
1. Animals are different from human beings in their responses to human actions.
2. The actions of animals can be unpredictable.
3. Animals should be closely supervised when they are with children.
4. An animal’s behavior may change after the animal leaves the hospital.
5. The ALWC makes no claims as to the temperament, health, or mental disposition of any animal put up for adoption.
6. The ALWC requires adopting owners to provide routine veterinary care (including, but not limited to, spaying/neutering, routine vaccines, wellness exams, heartworm prevention, and flea/tick prevention).